[R] Order of multiple plots

Nandi nands31 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 19:54:09 CEST 2009

'Layout' is the way to go. You can define a layout as:

LO <- layout(matrix(c(1, 2, 3, 4), ncol=2))

In your case, you would probably want to use:
layout(matrix(c(2, 1), ncol=2))
Then, the first plot will be drawn in space number 2, and then the
second plot will be drawn in space number 1.

Hope this helps.
-Nandi