[R] Complex binning?

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 00:55:20 CEST 2009

Hi,
   I need to do some binning which to date I've done just writing
subset commands. I'm now wondering if there are any good packages that
have some good pre-designed functions for multi-variable binning using
say 4 or 5 variables, sometimes binning on 3 or more levels of each
variable, and then supporting some sort of reporting mechanism to tell
me how many data points fell into each bin?

   I'm getting sort of tired of writing and debugging long logic equations! :-)

Thanks,
Mark