[R] Bootstrap simulation

MarcioRibeiro mestat at pop.com.br
Thu Sep 10 22:26:08 CEST 2009

Hi listers,
I would like a suggestion. I am working on a bootstrap simulation which I am
calculation the confidence intervals to obtain the coverage probability. I
am applying 3 kind of confidence intervals and 3 coverage probabilities (2
sided, left 5% and left 95%).
I programmed a function for that, but my function is getting to long,
because I am calculating many statistics (mean, median, quantile...). So,
for each statistic I have 9 comands to obtain my results, so for 3
statistics I will get 27 comands... I am searching for a optimal way to
reduce the quantity of formulas... Is that clear... Any suggestions...
BThanks in advance,
Marcio