[R] Simple time series questions

DKOD koday at processtrends.com
Fri Sep 11 12:50:51 CEST 2009

This script worked for me. Be sure to put in your correct link.

  link <- "C:\\R_Home\\Charts & Graphs Blog\\R_Chart_Doc\\text_data.csv"
  testdata<- read.table(link, head = T, sep = ",",na.strings = "na")
  test_date = as.Date(testdata$Date,"%d-%m-%y")

  plot(test_date, testdata$Model, type="l", log="y")
  points(test_date, testdata$BaseDataA, type = "l", col = "red")
  points(test_date, testdata$BaseDataB, type = "l", col = "blue")

You add 2nd and 3rd series with points command

Hope this helps.

Kelly

http://chartsgraphs.wordpress.com http://chartsgraphs.wordpress.com

http://chartsgraphs.wordperss.com http://chartsgraphs.wordperss.com