[R] State Space models in R

Stephan Kolassa Stephan.Kolassa at gmx.de
Sat Sep 12 10:43:22 CEST 2009

Hi,

Rob Hyndman's forecast package does exponential smoothing forecasting
based on state space models (and lots of other stuff, ARIMA et al.).
It's not exactly the companion package to his book, but it comes close.

The book's ("Forecasting with Exponential Smoothing - The State Space
Approach") webpage is here:
http://www.exponentialsmoothing.net/

HTH,
Stephan