[R] What are the return values of aov?

Peng Yu pengyu.ut at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 23:29:21 CEST 2009

Hi,

I get the following variables. Instead of guessing what they mean, is
there a centralized location in R help() that describes their meaning
and usage?

> names(afit)
 [1] "coefficients"  "residuals"     "effects"       "rank"
 [5] "fitted.values" "assign"        "qr"            "df.residual"
 [9] "contrasts"     "xlevels"       "call"          "terms"
[13] "model"