[R] rmutil

Peter Dalgaard P.Dalgaard at biostat.ku.dk
Tue Sep 15 11:54:02 CEST 2009

guohao.huang at gmail.com wrote:
> I found the following files
> http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Archive/rmutil/
>
> If you have downloaded the package, you can execute ``R CMD INSTALL
> *.tar.gz'' command in console mode.

You should be wary of archived code with a 1999 timestamp!!

Jim Lindsey has his own ideas of how to deal with software. He puts his
"libraries" (sic!) on pages outside of CRAN, so that he won't be
pestered by CRAN maintainers. The pages have been moving around a bit,
but http://www.commanster.eu/rcode.html appears to be reasonably current.

-p