[R] Reading a data frame from R to excel

Nandi nands31 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 15:02:11 CEST 2009

There is a package called 'xlsReadWrite', which has functions like
read.xls & write.xls that might be helpful for you. You can also use
write.table to produce .csv files, but you'll have to use it in the
following manner:

write.table(DataFrame, 'ExcelFile.csv', sep=",", col.names=T,
row.names=F)

Hope this helps.
-Nandi