[R] Fourier Transform fft help

delic kranius at optonline.net
Wed Sep 16 19:47:43 CEST 2009

After extensive research I found some information hinting at my freq array
being wrong. I thought that the data spanned -F/2 to F/2. It seems that I
should only plot the first half of the fft vector? Can anyone confirm or
shed some light on this?

One other thing I thought the magnitude should be 10 for 10* sin(2*pi*10*t),
my magnitudes are much higher.