[R] Problem Plotting Production Panel Data

Rakknar aliengenesis at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 16 23:54:16 CEST 2009

Hello. I'm kind of new in R so you please forgive me if this is something
really easy to but but i still don't find the solution.

I want to plot a time series of production of several firms extracted from a
panel data structure. I've tried with Stata but the most i achieved it's to
plot a single time series for each firm, witch it's not what i want: I want
every production time series in a single graphic. The other thing i could do
it's to save the graphics for each firm separated and combine them but I
have data from several countries and the quantity of firms varies from time
to time and from country to country so I would like to control for both
variables.

Greetings and thanks for the all you could give me.