[R] Grouped Logistic (Or conditional Logistic.)

Noah Silverman noah at smartmediacorp.com
Thu Sep 17 20:36:23 CEST 2009

Ted,

Thanks for the reply.

For the example, I'm not looking to predict "THE winner", but to find
the best probabilities of winning.

It would seem that the process of iterating through possible
coefficients would be the same as a standard GLM, the "evalation" part
as you work through them would have to be adjusted to look "per group".

I would call this something like "grouped maximum liklihood"  if I got
to make up the name.

-N