[R] Writing Reports from R in Microsoft Office Open XML format (follow-up)

Tobias Sing tobias.sing at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 17:39:07 CEST 2009

Dear Duncan and other R users,

The department in which I work will soon make some decisions to
improve our reporting. Since I hope that our solution will support R
and Sweave-like functionality (otherwise it wouldn't be an
improvement....), I hope it's ok to repeat my question back from June
if there are any news on an odfWeave-like package for weaving
Microsoft Word documents? (in the Office Open XML format).

Duncan, any news on the package? I am also asking on the list again
because there might be developments by others in parallel to what
Duncan has mentioned below?
(For example, maybe someone is thinking of adapting Max Kuhn's
excellent odfWeave package to support the XML format of Microsoft
Word?)

Kind regards,
  Tobias