[R] Writing Reports from R in Microsoft Office Open XML format (follow-up)

Tobias Sing tobias.sing at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 21:35:17 CEST 2009

Thanks Duncan and Greg for the replies so far.

Duncan, many thanks for your continued work on this; please let us (or
at least me) know when your package will be available.

Greg, the DCOM option sounds great, but we run R on a Linux cluster,
and therefore it would be good to be able to write the reports in MS
Word XML format from there without relying on Windows-specific
functionality.

Kind regards,
  Tobias