[R] Rcmdr

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Sat Sep 19 19:39:10 CEST 2009

Dear Oscar,

On
> Behalf Of oscar linares
> Sent: September-19-09 1:14 PM
> To: R-help at stat.math.ethz.ch
> Subject: [R] Rcmdr
>
> Is there a UseR! manual in the works for the outstanding Rcmdr?

First, thanks for the kind phrasing of your question.

I'm not aware of a book specifically on the Rcmdr, nor do I plan to write
one. It's my intention that the Rcmdr be largely self-explanatory, and I
hope that it doesn't require a book for people to use it.  That said,
Heiberger and Neuwirth's recently published book, R Through Excel, in the
Springer Use R! series, makes use of the Rcmdr menus and describes them.

Regards,
 John