[R] statistics

Daniel Malter daniel at umd.edu
Sun Sep 20 19:12:42 CEST 2009

btw., even with homework newsgroups it's typically a no-no if you haven't
even tried and do not show that you have done anything by yourself.
Basically you are saying, I haven't been to class, I did not read the book
either, I haven't done and don't know anything; can somebody else do my work
for me, please. I don't know if there is any newsgroup that finds this
approach acceptable.

Daniel

cuncta stricte discussurus