[R] Executing R scripts from another R script

Sergey Goriatchev sergeyg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 17:58:50 CEST 2009

Sorry everyone

Disregard this email.
I found the problem.
I have xlsReadWritePro loaded automatically at start of R.
Then I load package gplots, which also loads gdata
gdata masks function read.xls() from xlsReadWritePro and that causes
all the problems.

Regards,
Sergey

--
I'm not young enough to know everything. /Oscar Wilde
Experience is one thing you can't get for nothing. /Oscar Wilde

Kniven skärpes bara mot stenen.