[R] R crashes when packages 'impute' and 'GeneMeta' are used together.

Vassilis Golfinopoulos vassilis.golfinopoulos at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 11:58:49 CEST 2009

Dear all,

it seems that my original diagnosis (using impute together with GeneMeta)
was not correct. Something else is causing the crash (R-console stops
working). I will return for questions (probably at the Bioconductor mailing
list) after I have investigated the problem further.

Thank you all and I apologize for the inappropriate use of your time.