[R] pipe data from plot(). was: ROCR.plot methods, cross validation averaging

Tobias Sing tobias.sing at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 15:57:30 CEST 2009

Tim,

if I understand correctly, you are trying to get the numerical values
of averaged cross-validation curves.
Unfortunately the plot function of ROCR does not return anything in
the current version (it's a good suggestion to change this).

If you want a quick fix, you could change the plot.performance
function of ROCR to return back the values you wanted.

Kind regards,
  Tobias