[R] graphics mailing list?

baptiste.auguie baptiste.auguie at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 24 18:05:12 CEST 2009

(Sorry about the double post earlier, googlemail is having hiccups today)

2009/9/24 Romain Francois <romain.francois at dbmail.com>:
> Why just grid ? why not a list for all kind of graphics ?

I figured that a good share of the traffic on r-help might be
considered "graphics"-related, while I was aiming at discussing less
documented areas. But I agree that the distinction shouldn't be made
on a particular package or system.

Best,

baptiste