[R] for cycle with uncontinuous numbers

Marcio Resende mresendeufv at yahoo.com.br
Sun Sep 27 17:45:20 CEST 2009

Dear John,
What I am trying to do is a genetic analysis and the "i" in my cycle are the
numbers of markers I am testing.
I know the code is not right, but what i wanted to do was to fill this 6 row
matrix with the numbers in x
So basically I wanted the cycle to loop only with the values on x
(50,100,200,300,900,2343) and not the the rest of the values
Do you know how to do it?

In the example I wanted my final test matrix to be
[50
100
200
300