[R] Bubble Plot

Marion Wittmann marionmarionw at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 28 03:27:32 CEST 2009

Hello,

 I am using the bubble plot and have been able to overlay two different data sets on the same graphic successfully. I would like to do the following and cannot:

1) suppress the zero values such that there is no representation of them on my plot (i.e., the "zeroes" show up as the smallest dot size, and I can't change this)

2) Give values to y or x axes with values, and labels

My script looks as such:

coordinates(data) = ~y + x
a1 = bubble(data, "Alive", zero.print = ".",maxsize = 5.0,
	key.entries = 4*(1:6),col=c(0,3))
a2 = bubble(handcore, "Dead", maxsize = 5.0, main = "",
	key.entries =   5*(0:10),col=c(0,4))

print(b1, more = TRUE)
print(b2, more = FALSE)

Thanks in advance for your help.