[R] Levelplot without margins

Antje antje.niederlein at yahoo.de
Mon Sep 28 18:08:35 CEST 2009

I had a bit success with the following usage:

my.padding <- list(layout.heights = list(
			top.padding = 0,
			main.key.padding = 0,
			key.axis.padding = 0,
			axis.xlab.padding = 0,
			xlab.key.padding = 0,
			key.sub.padding = 0),
		layout.widths = list(
			left.padding = 0,
			key.ylab.padding = 0,
			ylab.axis.padding = 0,
			axis.key.padding = 0,
			right.padding = 0)
		)

levelplot(..., scales = list(draw = FALSE), colorkey = FALSE, xlab =
NULL, ylab = NULL, par.settings = my.padding)

But still I have a upper and lower margin (left and right margins are gone)

What else do I have to do?

Antje