[R] Sweave, TEXINPUTS problem

johannes rara johannesraja at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 18:59:39 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to use Sweave in my .tex-documents using

\usepackage{Sweave}

notation. I have this line in my .bash_profile

export TEXINPUT=.:/Users/jrara/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Resources/share/texmf:$TEXINPUTS

When trying to typeset this .tex document, I get an error message saying

ERROR: LaTeX Error: File `Sweave.sty' not found.

I tried to google this problem but could not find a solution.

-Johannes

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.9.2 (2009-08-24)
i386-apple-darwin8.11.1

locale:
fi_FI.UTF-8/fi_FI.UTF-8/C/C/fi_FI.UTF-8/fi_FI.UTF-8

attached base packages: