[R] Running an ANOVA with a BY

baxterj jdew at vt.edu
Mon Sep 28 20:15:25 CEST 2009

I downloaded the package and got it to work with the coding:

model <- function(df) {aov(values ~ WellID, data = twelldata)}
ANOVA1way <- dlply(twelldata, .(Analyte), model)
print(ANOVA1way)

This gives me degrees of freedom and sum of squares for each anova per
analyte. However, I cant get the summary(ANOVA1way) to work so that I can
get p-values, etc...  How can I do this?

Jodi