[R] Data source for American college football rankings?

Bill Pikounis billpikounis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 00:29:36 CEST 2009

Hi Doug,
An interesting site I stumbled on long ago related to your intial
question of data download is at

http://www.mratings.com/cf/compare.htm

which also contains a CSV file version at

http://www.mratings.com/cf/compare.csv

of *64* different ranking systems.  Other pages within the site
discuss analyses including correlation and summaries like mean and
median.

Hope that helps.
Bill