[R] How to change e-mail address

David Winsemius dwinsemius at comcast.net
Wed Sep 30 14:42:17 CEST 2009

On Sep 30, 2009, at 1:09 AM, Debabrata Midya wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> I know this is not the right place to send this message. But I have
> tried to do so by sending e-mail to the addresses r-help-request at r-project.org
>  and r-announce-request at stat.math.ethz.ch. But no success. I am
> getting messages such as "Your message to R-help awaits moderator
> approval".
>
> I need your assistance on above.
>
> I am an user of r-help. My e-mail address has been changed due to
> the new name of our Department.
>
> My previous e-mail address (When I have subscribed to r-help by
> sending an e-mail):
>
> debabrata.midya at commerce.nsw.gov.au
>
> My current e-mail address:
>

> Debabrata.Midya at services.nsw.gov.au

You could have done this yourself if you had read the directions on
the page where you originally subscribed:

Look for:" To unsubscribe from R-help, get a password reminder, or
change your subscription options enter your subscription email
address: "

Log in using you old address and change your subscription information.

--
David Winsemius, MD
Heritage Laboratories