[R] Overview of error and warning messages for teaching + examples

joris meys jorismeys at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 18:02:33 CEST 2009

Hi Tal,

The Wiki is a great idea! Alas I'm not that familiar with setting up
Wikis. Any idea how to practically approach this?

I'm currently a bit in a hurry, as I have to give the introduction
next monday. I'll have a first, basic introduction ready by the end of
the week, but I'll continue to develop a more complete document later
on. Naturally, this will be available for the internet community too.
I'll keep you updated.