[R] strip.custom with strip on left for three conditioning variables

Duncan Mackay mackay at northnet.com.au
Thu Apr 1 00:37:03 CEST 2010

Hi
This is untested but I think for this to work you will need to add scales  eg

scales = list(x = list(relation = "free"), y = list(relation = "free")),

also you will need to adjust the axis limits and a few other things.
With the axis limits it is easier to start  with a small number to get
things correct as you are dealing with lists and repeating them.
There is one or two messages in the past on this but I do not know what ones.
You will have to google for them. sorry I do not have enough time at the
moment.

Regards

Duncan Mackay
Department of Agronomy and Soil Science