[R] Writing summary.aov results to a file which can be opened in Excel

Sam Albers tonightsthenight at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 18:37:33 CEST 2010

Julia,

I think exporting to excel takes you a step back. Likely it would be easier
to work solely in R and sort the P values like that. I had to do something
similar only with a bunch of regressions a while back. I found this post
extremely helpful as well as the plyr package

http://www.r-bloggers.com/r-calculating-all-possible-linear-regression-models-for-a-given-set-of-predictors/

Not much help I realize but maybe it will point you in the right path.

Sam