[R] compare two fingerprint images

Charles C. Berry cberry at tajo.ucsd.edu
Sat Apr 3 22:07:58 CEST 2010

On Sat, 3 Apr 2010, Juan Antonio Gil Pascual wrote:

> Hi Bernado
> I need to compare two fingerprint images and let me know if you can do with
> R. I have used the technique of minutiae but it seems to work better with the
> cross-correlation and wanted to know if you can do with R.

First run this code:

for (i in 1:1000) cat("

 	Please follow the Posting Guide.

")

And if that didn't help run

 	help.request()

giving forthright answers to the questions.

Then return with commented, minimal, self-contained, reproducible code (as
you were asked to do).

You might also include some discussion of why the functions and packages
revealed by the 'Do Your Homework' section of the Posting Guide fall short
of your needs. Better still illustrate such problems with the code you
submit here.

HTH,

Chuck