[R] lattice package: line end style

Daniel Alcock da2 at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Apr 6 15:28:18 CEST 2010

First, apologies for no example data but I don't think it's needed in
this case,

Q: Can (and if so how ) the line end style be changed for 'cloud' plots?

I've tried par(lend=2),  trellis.par.set(add.line = list(lend=2)) and
much googling but to no avail

Thanks in advance

Dan

P.S. the reason for this is that the round end looks bad at lwd=3 or
more

Daniel Alcock
Malaria Genetics (T112)
Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute
Cambridge
CB10 1SA
UK
+44 (0)1223 834244 ext. 4994
"The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new
discoveries, is not Eureka! But rather, "hmm.... that's funny...." --
Isaac Asimov