[R] svm of e1071 package

Saeed Abu Nimeh sabunime at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 19:34:10 CEST 2010

I think the problem is that you have R configured as 32-bits. If that
is the case, then you will only have access to 4 gigs of RAM (see
http://www.brianmadden.com/blogs/brianmadden/archive/2004/02/19/the-4gb-windows-memory-limit-what-does-it-really-mean.aspx).
Try booting up an ubuntu instance in the cloud and then install R
using the 64-bit configuration. I am interested to know if this solves
the problem. Let me know.
Thanks,
Saeed