[R] how can I stop getting email from every comment posted in this forum?

Philip Wong tombfighter at mysinamail.com
Thu Apr 8 02:15:20 CEST 2010

hello people,
I didn't know where should post this thread, I asked Hugo the nabble
administrator and his response was I should be able to unsubscribed from
getting an email from every comment or response posted here.  Yet I couldn't
find the method nor the button to click to do so.  I even change the email
address to one of my sub-main email account that every threads will sent to
there, but every day my mail email (which I originally subscribe the mailing
list to) still receive at least over 100 emails from this forum.

It starts to get on my nerves now, having to delete over 100 emails every
day. what can I do?  thanks!