[R] Intra-Class correlation psych package missing data

RCulloch ross.culloch at dur.ac.uk
Thu Apr 8 14:21:32 CEST 2010

Hello R users, and perhaps William Revelle in particular,

I'm curious as to how ICC deals with missing data, so for example you are
sampling individuals over set periods in time and one individual is missing
or was not recaptured at that given time point - leading to NA in the
dataset. My thought was that it should then omit data by individual, but I'm
not convinced that that is what it is doing?

Does anyone know, I have looked at ?ICC but there is no information there,
apologies if I have missed it in any other help file, I have looked, but to
no avail!

Thanks in advance,

Ross