[R] how does one print code

David.Epstein David.Epstein at warwick.ac.uk
Fri Apr 9 08:18:19 CEST 2010

I downloaded the code, as Duncan Murdoch suggested. I also used sink() as
suggested by others and found that the two methods gave identical results. I
then fixed the bug in a private file and tried it out on a number of
examples. It now seems to work fine, as far as I can tell.

>From CRAN, I found a publication date in 2005, and the author's email
address. Should I do anything else, in addition to writing to the author,
which I have already done?

Thanks
David