[R] Local R Training

Charles Roosen croosen at mango-solutions.com
Mon Apr 12 14:37:00 CEST 2010

Dear Dominik,

Mango Solutions is a long-established R training and consulting company based in the UK.  In February we started Mango Solutions AG based right here in Basel, Switzerland.

We have an "Introduction to R" course in Basel on May 17th to 18th.  Here's a list of the other courses planned for Switzerland, Germany, and Austria this year:

	Introduction to R 17th - 18th May, Basel Switzerland
	Introduction to R 25th - 26th May, Munich Germany
	R for Pharmacometrics at Page 7th - 8th June, Berlin Germany
	R for Microarrays 21st - 22nd June, Basel Switzerland
	Introduction to R 5th - 6th July, Frankfurt Germany
	R for Actuaries 13th - 14th September, Munich Germany
	R Graphics 20th - 21st September, Basel Switzerland
	R for Finance 4th - 5th October, Frankfurt Germany
	Validation of R 15th - 16th November, Basel Switzerland

Details are available at:

	http://mango-solutions.com/services/rtraining/r_schedule.html

We also do on-site training courses.

I'd be happy to discuss our courses with you individually, but thought I'd take the opportunity to inform the rest of R-help since we haven't had the Basel office open long enough to pop up on Google.

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Gruessen,
Charlie Roosen

Charles Roosen, PhD
Technical Director

mangosolutions