[R] Master Thesis - R

Andre a.azevedo at adp.pt
Tue Apr 13 17:03:25 CEST 2010

Hello,

I would like to do a dissertation related to the R-Project. This will be the
final work that I have to do to finish my master degree in Information
Management.

Essentially I would like to present a work with the principal
functionalities of R and perhaps I could also do a development of a new
functionality in R.

Could you help me with some books that could help me in this work and also
some ideas of a development that I could do in R.

Thanks
André