[R] Problem trying to plot Vennerable object

Chris Cole chris at compbio.dundee.ac.uk
Wed Apr 14 09:54:19 CEST 2010

Hi,

I'm new to the list so apologies if this has been asked before. I
couldn't find any refs in google.

I recently installed the Vennerable library from Rforge, this required
an upgrade of R to 2.10.0 by the 'pylr' dependency.

However, a very simple command fails:
Vcomb <- Venn(SetNames= c("EOCT", "EOCM"), Weight=c(0, 11841, 24084, 24660))
plot(Vcomb)

with this error:
Error in do.call(c, lapply(.faceNames(new1), .faceEdgeNames, drawing =
new1)) :
   'what' must be a character string or a function

What's frustrating is that a colleague with different versions of R
(2.8.x) and some of the libraries gets the above function to work fine.

I have no idea how to debug this error. Any help would be much appreciated.

Chris