[R] R package documentation

Tobias Verbeke tobias.verbeke at openanalytics.eu
Wed Apr 14 14:18:09 CEST 2010

Hi Sébastien,

Sébastien Bihorel wrote:

> The .R files that I have created for all my functions are somehow used
> to generate a package manual pdf when I used R CMD CHECK. This is what
> I'd like to add in my vignette. It might be uncommon, but I saw this was
> done for several package documentations (e.g. PBS collections) and I
> kind of like this combination.

I now understand what you mean. The PBS documentation you refer to
seems a mere (manual) concatenation of a (non-LaTeX based) pdf
document and the reference manual pdf which is not generated from
a Sweave file. Such manipulations can be done using e.g. the pdfjam
toolbox by David Firth.

  http://go.warwick.ac.uk/pdfjam

Best,
Tobias