[R] Exporting an rgl graph

cgenolin at u-paris10.fr cgenolin at u-paris10.fr
Thu Apr 15 14:01:59 CEST 2010

Thanks for you answer. Let me precise my question.

In fact, I do not want to "capture" a screen, I want to save an object
that can be seen in 3D. With rgl, using my mouse, I can make the object
move. This is what I want to export: an real 3D object that my
collaborator will have the possibility to see in 3D.

Christophe