[R] Exporting an rgl graph

luke at stat.uiowa.edu luke at stat.uiowa.edu
Thu Apr 15 18:34:47 CEST 2010

The current issue of JCGS (Vol 18 No 1,
http://pubs.amstat.org/toc/jcgs/19/1) has an editorial on including
animations, 3D visualizations, and movies in on-line PDF files
supporting JCGS articles. The online supplements to the editorial
include examples.  The 3D examples related to the misc3d packages are
also available in
http://www.stat.uiowa.edu/~luke/R/misc3d/misc3d-pdf/.  At some point
the code there will be added to misc3d.  It should be possible to
adapt these ideas to other objects rendered with rgl.

luke