[R] Regression using R

Daniel Malter daniel at umd.edu
Fri Apr 16 03:34:43 CEST 2010

I think this requires you to just pick up a manual / introductory book on
R/regression in R, of which there are many on the internet / in the
bookstores, respectively. Every manual I have seen has at least examples for
quadratics. And extensions to other functional forms are straightforward.

Daniel

cuncta stricte discussurus