[R] Poblems wih EBImage

Gregoire Pau gregoire.pau at embl.de
Fri Apr 16 18:37:18 CEST 2010

Hello,

EBImage is a Bioconductor package: please post on the Bioconductor
mailing list.

EBImage requires the libraries ImageMagick and GTK+ to be installed. Did
you follow the instructions of the installation manual ?
http://www.bioconductor.org/packages/release/bioc/html/EBImage.html

It looks like EBImage cannot locate ImageMagick and GTK+. Are they
working properly (try gtk-demo and convert in the command line) ? Did
you add the GTK path in the system path (most likely c:\gtk\bin) ? Did
you tick the "Install developement headers and libraries" checkbox when
installing ImageMagick ?

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Greg