[R] Multiple comparisons on Anova.mlm object

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Sat Apr 17 00:36:08 CEST 2010

Dear Gabriel and Bert,

Bert's points are well taken, but you can compute tests of linear hypotheses
for a repeated-measures MANOVA using the linear.hypothesis function in the
car package. I'm not sure how you'd correct these tests for simultaneous
inference with anything other than a Bonferroni adjustment.

Regards,
 John

John Fox
Senator William McMaster