[R] update of a function

Duncan Murdoch murdoch.duncan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 21:22:16 CEST 2010

On Sun, Apr 18, 2010 at 2:53 PM, carol white <wht_crl at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Don't you use package.skeleton to add functions or data to an existing package? Othewise, what is the safer way?

You can use prompt() to create the outline of the documentation page.
I would just copy the file containing a function's source into the R
directory of the package.

Data is a little more complicated, because there are lots of different
possible formats for it.  What format is your data originally?

Duncan Murdoch