[R] Serverless databases in R

kMan kchamberln at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 00:30:19 CEST 2010

It was my understanding that .Rdata files were not very portable, and do not
natively handle queries. Otherwise we'd all just use .RData files instead of
farming the work out to SQL drivers & external libraries, and colleagues who
use, e.g. SAS or SPSS would also have no trouble with them.

Sincerely,
KeithC.