[R] Full Professor Position at LMU Munich

Friedrich Leisch friedrich.leisch at stat.uni-muenchen.de
Wed Apr 21 13:50:38 CEST 2010

The Department of Statistics of the Ludwig-Maximilians-University
Munich offers a position as Professor (W3) for "Biostatistics and its
Applications in the Life Sciences". R plays a central role both in
teaching and research at our department, hence we would especially
welcome applications from members of this list.

Deadline for applications is May 31, 2010.

More information is available at
http://www.stat.uni-muenchen.de/aktuell/ProfBiostat-en.pdf

With best regards,
Friedrich Leisch

Prof. Dr. Friedrich Leisch

Institut für Statistik                          Tel: (+49 89) 2180 3165
Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität                  Fax: (+49 89) 2180 5308
Ludwigstraße 33
D-80539 München                     http://www.statistik.lmu.de/~leisch