[R] R loop.

mhalsham mhalsham at bradford.ac.uk
Thu Apr 22 19:20:32 CEST 2010

Ok sorry for bad explanation from my side
What I want. I have a txt file name is (table3.txt) this file contains 1293
rows and some of these row will have 1 column and some of them will have up
to may be 40 column. For example

	A	              B	C	D	E	F	G	H	I
1	Deafness	            EYA4	MYO7A	TECTA	COL11A2	POU4F3	MYH9	ACTG1	MYO6
2	Leukemia	             TAL1	TAL2	ZNFN1A1	FLT3
3	Colon_cancer	RAD54B	PTPN12	BCL10

The orders below will show how I want the recorders to be.
	A	       B
1	Deafness	    EYA4
2	Deafness	      MYO7A
3	Deafness	     TECTA
4	Deafness	    COL11A2
5	Deafness	    POU4F3
6	Deafness	     MYH9
7	Deafness	     ACTG1
8	Deafness	      MYO6
9	Leukemia	      TAL1
10	Leukemia	      TAL2
11	Leukemia	        ZNFN1A1
12	Leukemia 	FLT3
13	Colon_cancer	RAD54B
14	Colon_cancer	PTPN12
15	Colon_cancer	BCL10

Any help will very kind of every one, and thanks for those who trying to
help and couldn’t understand me. Thank you