[R] Library (tm) Error: could not find function "TermDocMatrix".

Ignacio mas data ignacio.sacristan at mas-data.com
Fri Apr 23 18:21:26 CEST 2010

Hi List

I have the next code and the error. I have try with other codes and I have
the same problem.

> reut21578 <- system.file("texts", "crude", package = "tm")
> (r <- Corpus(DirSource(reut21578), readerControl = list(reader =
> readReut21578XMLasPlain)))
A corpus with 20 text documents

> (r <- Corpus(DirSource(reut21578), readerControl = list(reader =
> readReut21578XMLasPlain)))> >
> summary(r)
A corpus with 20 text documents

The metadata consists of 2 tag-value pairs and a data frame
Available tags are:
  create_date creator
Available variables in the data frame are:
  MetaID
> rec.matrix <- TermDocMatrix(r)
Error: no se pudo encontrar la función "TermDocMatrix"

Error: could not find function "TermDocMatrix".

Thanks