[R] doBy and Hmisc on R version 2.11.0

Uwe Ligges ligges at statistik.tu-dortmund.de
Sat Apr 24 16:04:18 CEST 2010

The reason why Hmisc is not available from CRAN can be seen on the
package check summaries. Particularly for Hmisc:

http://cran.r-project.org/web/checks/check_results_Hmisc.html

which fails everywehre now. The maintainer has been notified by
automated messages.

We do not ship binaries of packages that do not pass the checks under a
new R release.

Best wishes,
Uwe Ligges